Zocor is used when a patient’s organism is polluted with cholesterol and suffers from atherosclerosis. It helps to get rid of an increased level of blood cholesterol and also to treat ischemic heart disease and coronary atherosclerosis.
You can get the preparation without prescription, no need to stay in long lines. Online pharmacy serves costumers 24 hours a day and quickly delivers all the necessary medicaments.
To choose the required medicament you should get fully acquainted with all the features and counter indications.
Zocor: Counter Indications
The medicine is not allowed to take to people with:
- Individual intolerance of its components, especially of simvastatine (the main component);
- The liver dysfunction and active forms of liver diseases;
- A generally serious condition;
- The idiopathic hyperactivity of transaminases in the blood plasma;
- Myopathy and risk factors for myopathy suspected;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Zocor can be used with liver diseases in anamnesis but strictly under the specialist’s control.
Taking the medicament it is important to know:
- Before and during the course a patient must keep a special hypocholesteric diet;
- It is obligatory to test the work of the liver twice a year.
- Stop the course if the level of liver transaminases has tripled;
- Carefully prescribe to the patients with alcoholic dependence and liver diseases in anamnesis;
- The developing of myopathy is possible, especially if the medicine is prescribed at the same time as immunosuppressant, fibrates and nicotinic acid in high dosages;
- The treatment of young people and patients older than 65 is similarly effective;
- Women of childbearing age should avoid the conception and plenty other things during the course.